Spinach is filled with great sources of nutrients to help improve your eyesight
What are the benefits of eating spinach?
- Spinach contains Vitamin A which is said to help your cornea’s health.
- Lutein, found in spinach, is packed with nutrients that help to protect you from ultra-violet light from the sun.
- It can lower your risk of developing cataracts.
- The combination of Lutein and Zeaxanthin helps produce a substance that can protect and slow down macular degeneration.
How can I add spinach into my diet?
Spinach can be incorporated into your diet in numerous ways!
- Spinach can be consumed raw.
- Instead of using lettuce on your sandwiches or your salads, add spinach instead!
- You can add spinach into your soups for an added flavor.
- Steam or cook spinach and add oil mixed with spices, walnuts, or any toppings of your choice!
How do you incorporate spinach into your diet? Share with us, we would like to know!